Address: Various Minneapolis stations, click here for a map of all locations
Nice Ride is a nonprofit bike sharing program new to the Twin Cities. Kiosks are currently located throughout Minneapolis – in uptown and downtown and on the University of Minnesota campus. Expansion is currently focused on North Minneapolis.
Twenty-four hour subscriptions are available with a credit card at the kiosk, and 30-day and yearly memberships are available online. Bikes are available 24/7 from April to November.
Nice Ride exemplifies sustainable alternative transportation with over two dozen kiosks already located within the Energy Innovation Corridor. In total, 65 kiosks are in operation with approximately 600 bikes on the street!
Did you know? Minneapolis was recently named American’s best bike city by Bicycling magazine!
- Users save on the costs associated with bike ownership, automobile travel, downtown parking, fuel, cab fares, etc.
- Less dependence on fossil fuels overall
- All stations are solar powered
- Reducing our carbon footprint
Community Economic Benefits:
- Avoiding vehicular congestion
- More efficient movement from place to place
- More opportunities for healthy physical activity
- More interesting personal experiences interacting with the city
- A growing affinity to make other changes in all modes of transportation
- A sense of civic pride